Filling & Dough:
1 TBSP Honey
1/4c. Whipped Cream Cheese
1/2c. Strawberry Glaze
2 Pillsbury Ready-made Pie Crust (you can get even more creative and use your own homemade recipe)
Large Heart Shaped Cookie Cutter
2 TBSP Butter
1 TBSP Cream Cheese
1. Heat oven to 400.
2. Roll out dough on floured surface and cut out hearts. Place bottom heart on lined cookie sheet. (I line with a cooking mat but you could use parchment paper)
3. Mix honey, whipped cream cheese, and glaze together.
4. Spoon 1 tbsp of filling onto bottom heart and place second heart on top. Be careful not to over fill!
5. Repeat with all hearts.
6. Using a fork press and seal the edges of the two hearts together and bake for 15 minutes. Let cool before icing.
7. While cooling, mix your glaze adding sugar and milk for desired thickness and dye for desired color.
8. Ice tarts and top with sprinkles or decorations as you wish!