Oreo Poke Cake
Devil’s Food Cake Mix (eggs, oil, water)
Oreo Pudding Mix
1. Make a Devil’s Food Cake as directed on box
(I wanted to make a smaller cake so I filled a 8×8 pan and then used the rest of the batter to make cupcakes)
2. When cake is almost done baking (1 minute or so left) make 1 package of pudding as directed on box. (If you use all the batter then use 2 packages of pudding)
3. When done baking poke holes in the cake with a wooden skewer or something similar.
4. Pour the pudding on the cake aiming for the holes.
5. Sprinkle with crushed oreo cookies and serve warm or cool!
Pin-Tested. Katie Approved.