Just an idea of what I am packing for Panamá…
- PASSPORT and documents
- dance clothes and shoes
- small boom boxes
- games to play with kids/activities
- flashlight/head lamp
- non–perishable snacks and spending money
- prescription medication
- lightweight pants, light sweatshirt, poncho
- closed-toed shoes and shower sandals
- hat, sunglasses, sunblock
- camera/ video camera
- water bottle (water in Panamá is completely safe to drink!) I am gonna be extra safe and drink only bottled water
- towel and sheets
- toiletries and bug spray
They also sent me some words to know in Spanish! Maybe I’ll come home bilingual!
Cómo estás? Qué tal? How are you?
Estoy muy bien, y tu? I am very well, and you?
De donde eres? Where are you from?
Soy de… I am from…
Qué hora es? What time is it?
La hora es… It is (the hour is)…
Cómo te llamas? What is your name?
Me llamo … My name is…
Donde está el baño? Where is the bathroom?
Como se dice…? How do you say…?
Con permiso Excuse me
Well friends I have got to run!