Herb Chicken Pastries
4 boneless chick breast halves
1 Tbsp Butter
1/2 Package Pepperidge Farm Frozen Pastry Sheets
1 Tbsp Water
1 4oz Alouette Garlic Herbs Spreadable Cheese (this is a brand name, anything will work)
1/4 Cup Chopped Parsley (I used a little less)
1. Thaw pastry for 30 minutes.
2. Season chicken and cook with butter till brown, then chill for 15 minutes.
3, Mix egg & water. Unfold pastry on floured surface and roll into 14″ square and then cut into 4 separate squares.
4. Put 2 Tbsp cheese, 1 Tbsp Parsley & chicken into each & brush with egg mixture.
5. Fold in corners and seal and brush with egg mixture again.
6. Place seam-side down and bake at 400 for about 25 minutes