AHHA! After working at Red Lobster for an entire summer (this was two years ago) I became bound and determined to discover their delicious Garlic Cheddar Bay Biscuit recipe. My mouth waters just thinking about this yummy goodness :)
I have tried countless attempts to make a little bit of red lobster heaven appear at my dinner table…and I have done it! I present to you a delightful delicious [and calorie packed] biscuit:
Cheddar Bay Biscuits
2 cups Bisquick
1 cup grated cheddar cheese
1/2 tsp. garlic powder
2/3 cup milk
Brush on Top:
2 Tbsp. melted butter
2 tsp. dried parsley flakes
1/4 tsp. garlic salt
1. Preheat oven to 400 degree. Spray or line baking sheet.
2. Mix together Bisquick, cheese, and garlic powder. Add milk and stir till well mixed. (it’s sticky!)
3. Shape dough to biscuit-sized clumps and drop onto baking sheet. (The dough holds its shape while cooking)
4. Bake for 10-13minutes, or until slightly golden brown.
5. While baking, mix melted butter, oregano, and garlic salt together in small bowl. When biscuits are done, brush mixture over them while on baking sheet. Coat well!
Makes about 15 biscuits